Check out the new Be Safe App available to students!
Be Safe is meant to help you make decisions in a crisis. It will:
- allow you to make a safety plan
- inform you about resources in London, Ontario and surrounding area
- give you options for getting help
- empower you to reach out safely
Find out more by clicking on the Be Safe icon above.
Student Wellness & Bullying Intervention Reporting Line
519-332-1140 (option 5)
Call the school if you or someone you know needs help! You may leave a message anonymously or leave your name - your choice. Messages will be monitored confidentially by the Principal. SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF, OR STAND UP FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
Read the following LKDSB and St. Clair documents here:
- Notification for the Use of Student Personal Information
- St. Clair and LKDSB Code of Conduct
- St. Clair Student Handbook
Page last updated: July 04, 2016